Unique in design, engineering, quality, and value
Grades 7–12. Pack up one of these cordless, portable microscopes and take it anywhere you have something needing a closer look. With an inclined 360° rotatable head, in-stage condenser, in-base illuminator, and iris diaphragm, each is ready for the most demanding student laboratories—whether inside or outside. The included AC adapter/charger can power the microscope from a standard electrical outlet, or charge the internal nickel-metal hydride batteries for up to 60 hr of cordless use per charge.
- Cool, energy-efficient, long-lasting LED illumination with intensity control is the best choice for educational microscopy
- Reversed nosepiece allows objectives to rotate out of harm's way, providing better stage access
- Rugged metal construction, metal focusing gears, and student-proof, locked-on components
- Superior DIN** optical system and precision manufacturing assure the microscopes are parcentric as well as parfocal and deliver bright, sharp images
- Separate coarse and fine adjustments with tension control for faster, more accurate focusing at high magnifications
- Easy "one-touch" stage clips (item #590971); simply place a finger at the back of the stage clip and both clamps will lift to accept the slide
- Built-in mechanical stage (items #590972, #590973, and #590975) allows scanning of the entire specimen without moving the slide with your fingers
- Iris diaphragm with infinite degrees of control for more precise contrast and image resolution
- Quality DIN** optics with WF10x pointer eyepiece and 4x, 10x, spring-loaded 40x, and 100x (item #590973) objectives that retract to prevent possible slide damage
- Wolfe® lifetime limited warranty (excluding bulb, batteries, and adapter/charger)
The LED Cordless Educational Microscope with Mechanical Stage (item #590972) has all the basic features, plus a built-in mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls. The LED Cordless Advanced Educational Microscope with Mechanical Stage (item #590973) has all the basic features, plus a spring-loaded 100x oil-immersion lens, quadruple nosepiece, Abbe condenser, and built-in mechanical stage. The LED Cordless Educational Microscope with C-Mount Adapter (item #590975) has all the basic features, plus a monocular head with C-mount adapter, a quadruple nosepiece, an Abbe condenser, and a built-in mechanical stage with low-position coaxial controls. Size, 14" H x 5" W x 6-1/2" D; wt, about 7 lb.
**DIN: Deutsche Industrie Normen, an industry standard.